Get Paid For Traffic To Your Site!

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Twitter Craze!!

Everyone is always socially active nowadays.

I know my mobile has constant feeds from twitter which keeps me constantly updated on what is happening.

This also means that every hour or two I can remind my loyal followers that I exist and that I have fresh material which is just itching to be read.

Twitter is possibly one of the only sites I know which will allow you to post as many URL addresses as you please without tagging you with a spammers reputation.

Also Twitter is used by loads of other bloggers who just like me are trying to find ways of making it easier to make money online and Twitter is their playground.

When something new comes out which will help us make money then we will instantly know about it aslong as we follow it and you can do the same with your blog. Whenever you decide to publish a new article, make sure and let your followers on Twitter know and you will have large amounts of traffic directed to your site by posting one comment or tweet!

Its an excellent tool to make money and build traffic volumes and bloggers who are just starting out don't realise the potential sitting right in front of them. Well hell mend them cos if you've been told one you've been told a thousand times.. GET YOURSELF A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND TWEET ABOUT EVERYTHING ON YOUR POSTED AND TWEET CONSISTENTLY, YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS IN THE END.

Keep the faith and may your blog continue to grow and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment