Get Paid For Traffic To Your Site!

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Just Bought An Excellent Ebook From Ebay!

I have just bought an excellent Ebook from Ebay.

It was a bit more expensive than the others I have bought but it just shows that the people trying to find good material inside £1.00 or £2.00 Ebooks... BE REALISTIC ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Ebooks are like most things in life.. You Pay For What You Get!

I found a link to one of the author's blogs and was impressed with what I saw. Then I saw a comment from a blogger that had purchased her Ebook titled The Missing Link and she said it was a must buy so I took some of my well earned bloggin money and bought it and I have to say that in the first few pages you can tell its worth the £49.99 that I paid for it!

I'll post the E-Bay link below and if you have a few extra bucks then I recommend you buy it and sell it on when you've finished reading or studying it like me!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320720776844&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

No comments:

Post a Comment