Get Paid For Traffic To Your Site!

Sunday 26 June 2011

Just A Thought...... 20:26pm 26th June 2011.

I was just doing a little searching on the mighty Google and stumbled across a free Affiliate Programme called LinkShare.

Its pretty cool if your just starting out in "online money making".

I think its got the basics needed for beginners to get to grips with the concept of link posting.

Click the link below to check out the LinkShare Programme.
LinkShare Referral Program UK

Also these have automated pay out services which pay out at the amount you set at the time of start up. So if you want your pay out point to be £100 then when you earn £100 you'll receive either a cheque in the mail or a Direct Payment to your bank account.

I think its atleast worth a look. I'm testing it on my other blogs and websites and I will write a small article on this "Programme".

No comments:

Post a Comment