Get Paid For Traffic To Your Site!

Monday 27 June 2011

Article 4.... 27th June 2011 - LinkShare.Com - Review After 2 Days.

After a 2 days of "playing around" with the Link Share Affiliate Program I reckon it might be worth another trial for up to a week or so.

The way it works is when you sign up to the program it gives you option of what companies to apply to be an affiliate for.

There seems to be alot of Clothing Stores which would easily except you to post ads on their behalf but what your aiming for is the Finance and Banking Section of the site and possibly even having a quick look at the Software and Hardware Sections to see if there are any high commission/high demanded products.

I'll post another link to the Link Share Affiliate Program and I hope you get on as well as I have in 2 days.

LinkShare Referral Program UK

I've made £12.00 in 2 days.. See if you can beat my record and post your results in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment