Get Paid For Traffic To Your Site!

Saturday 23 July 2011

Thanks to everyone on my Twitter page!!!! - 23rd July 2011

Thank you to everyone from my Twitter page for helping me get my views up.

Although I would have loved a few comments with links back to their blogs but hey you can't complain.

This just shows how sitting on Twitter for half an hour following new people and posting links to your blog.

In less than 1 hour I have received over 300 views from people I follow and who follow me on Twitter!

I don't bombard them with spam posts but instead gently introduce my blog and what it does and how it can benefit everyone who wants to make money from blogging.

Also you meet people from all over the world and they inturn will pass on the word that your blog is worth a read.

So Twitter can make you mega traffic but its not target or qualified traffic.

I will do an article today based on Getting Targeted Traffic To Your Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment